Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Final March Thoughts

As March wears to an end and the second trimester brings more wakeful afternoons and early mornings, I'm beginning to feel the passage of time more and more.

And along with that, a realization that our days as a threesome (Daddy, me, and little tyke) here in this countryside town are numbered.

Am learning to enjoy the present, including the beginning flutters of the 4th Koh inside. We are blessed indeed, this little family of ours!

Here are snapshots of some cherished moments:

drawing with daddy
Drawing with Daddy before bedtime

my space helmet!proud as a peacock
There's no stopping a child's imagination - all I did was suggest that the salad bowl could be a space helmet for a certain special little astronaut... I wonder who?

No comments:

Post a Comment